- April 6, 2022
- Category: Events
DOSIsoft is glad to invite you to join Patient QA webinar:
VMAT QA Made Easy: Clinical experience of a novel EPID-based dosimetry solution
21 April, 2022 | 17:00 CET / 11:00am EST
Patient QA webinar
In this webinar, hear clinicians from Minneapolis Radiation Oncology (MRO) share their experience with the implementation of an EPID-based dosimetry system for VMAT QA and learn how this new VMAT QA tool can benefit your clinical workflow.
Join the webinar to gain understanding of:
- How a novel EPID dosimetry system based on a convolution/superposition algorithm can be used for QA on Elekta linacs.
- The Minneapolis Radiation Oncology acceptance testing and commissioning procedures for EPID dosimetry.
- How the accuracy of EPID dosimetry stands against traditional 3D array detector system previously used for VMAT QA.
- What a clinical workflow in a department using the new Elekta VMAT QA tool looks like and how implementing this led to clinical efficiency
PhD, DABR, DABMP, Director of Physics/Technology, Minneapolis Radiation Oncology
M.S, Medical Physicist, Minneapolis Radiation Oncology
- Jane Lim Shu Ping, Global Product Marketing, Linac Solutions
- Heath Britt, Global Product Manager, QA Solutions