Monitoring dose delivery with 3D in vivo dosimetry
Based on EPID (Electronic Portal Imaging Device), EPIgray® enables health professionals to catch a patient’s dose deviation during their treatment course and to identify exactly the root causes of errors.
Equipped with 3D views and DVH graphics, EPIgray® offers an in situ display that lets you visualize differences between a predicted dose and a reconstructed dose, according to a 3D patient anatomy analysis.
It also alerts you in case of deviations, anytime, anywhere, within your internal hospital network!
Automatic Error Detection for Target Volume
- Dose deviation for whole fraction, according to tolerance levels
- DVH difference between predicted dose and back-projected transit dose
- Better assessment of treatment quality, fraction after fraction about delivery error, patient setup, anatomical changes, etc
Dose Volume Analysis for Organs at Risk
- DVH comparison: predicted dose vs. reconstructed dose
- Indicators for error locations and their severity, volume per volume
3D Beam analysis
- Color-coded deviations projected onto the beam portal image
- Beam’s Eye View display in the 3D patient anatomy for each beam
Dose Monitoring by EPIgray Web
- Instant alert according to the value of reconstructed dose, based on automatic control points
- Access to results and reports anytime, anywhere
- Follow-up of all dose controls for each patient
- Full error details about user-defined control points for whole fraction and per beam
Automated Patient QA
- Smart and vendor-neutral workflow
- Compatibility with any LINAC, EPID, TPS and R&V
- Compatibility with major techniques: 3DCR, IMRT and VMAT
- Automatic deviation detections on patient’s anatomical changes, patient positioning, gas presence, accessory use, etc.
* Product distributed exclusively by Elekta